New blog, new look, time to update some WM Confessions – I am ever the mysterious and dazzling gal – so be prepared to be shocked:
1. I am known to pretend I can’t hear DD1 sometimes as I linger in the kitchen and just drink my coffee and dawdle over the paper.
2. I love to fill up my shopping cart online and leave it there for a while, sometimes with like $600 worth of goods. Psycho? A little.
3. I saw a woman cut across four lanes of traffic from the far left lane to make a right and peel into the Anthropologie parking lot the other day. I totally dig her. I get her. We understand each other.
4. I recently actually paid money for a Taylor Swift song and I really like it.
5. I can’t wait for “Glee” to premiere tonight.
6. Sometimes I watch Dr. Phil
7. Sometimes I watch “Supernanny” to make myself feel better but turn it off when it’s feeling a little too familiar.
8. If you fall, I will laugh.
9. I stare at preggos.
10. If they would rebrand swine flu as bacon flu, I think we’d all feel better about it.