The dog days are seriously here – and if you are looking for ideas on how to survive – here’s a recap of some of the summer ideas covered here or links to other great DC bloggers who offer some fab tips. Call me a little lazy today because of all the link-love but it’s too hot to think. And hopefully there’s something for everyone below.
- For some last minute summer travel tips & DC staycation ideas – here’s my interview with local DC Mom & Travel Expert
- Wondering how to make your hair look less humid and insane? Check out Denise’s fabulous summer hair survival tips and note: her 25% off discount for the Express Blowout doesn’t expire until July 31 – so you still have time to schedule your appointment and have sleek celebrity looking hair (seriously, it is possible).
- Looking for a day trip idea? Head to Dutch Wonderland – here’s my review.
- Looking to stay inside? Grab the kids and head to Glen Echo Park to see Charlotte’s Web
- Head to Wolf Trap Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods
- Head over to fabulous DC site Our-Kids for a ton of great ideas on activities with kids, indoor activities and plenty of other great reviews
- Check out 100 Things to Do in DC written by A Parent In Silver Spring – tons of great ideas!